About Valor Christian College
Valor Christian College is "The School of the Spirit" where students from all 50 states and over 30 nations have come to be equipped as vessels for the end-time revival. From housewives to businessmen and from five-fold ministry gifts to the ministry of helps we are equipping New Testament believers to make a difference in their communities for God's kingdom.
The atmosphere of Valor Christian College is unlike most schools of its kind, offering practical, hands-on training and impartation for ministry combined with well-rounded academics. World Harvest Church
offers a variety of training opportunities in areas such as Youth and Children's Ministries, Evangelism and Missions, and Praise and Worship, to name just a few.
Located in central Ohio, 15 miles southeast of Columbus, the state's capital, Valor Christian College was established as World Harvest Bible College in 1990 on the 10 acre site of the original 180 seat church facility but now has moved to become part of the 52 acre site where World Harvest Church is located today.
For more information about Valor Christian College's online program, visit Valor Christian College Online
The Word that best describes Valor Christian College is IMPARTATION
. It defines the spiritual atmosphere at Valor. Impartation is the spiritual heritage transferred from Smith Wigglesworth
to Howard Carter to Dr. Lester Sumrall
to Pastor Rod Parsley. This mantle of anointing was passed to Pastor Parsley, and it ignites the Bible college with fire. Students are exposed to this infusion of power in the classrooms, chapels, and World Harvest Church services. Some things are taught, but the IMPARTATION
can only be caught.
Valor Christian College is a biblically-based community of higher learning called to educate and train Christian leaders in academic excellence, moral integrity, spiritual intensity and physical purity to be agents of change and models of character and to serve Christ professionally in the advancement of His kingdom.
- Cultivating a community of learning centered on the presence of Christ and the authority of Scripture.
- Providing high quality educational programs and curricula leading to an associate degree and the equipping of students for professional Christian service.
- Integrating the intellectual and experiential aspects of spiritual formation and ministry development.
- Facilitating opportunities for students to study the Scriptures in a collegiate setting and to make application in contemporary contexts.
- Discipling students in a transformative culture of integrity and purity, equipping them to become models of Christian character.
- Immersing students in the culture of Pentecostal spirituality for the purpose of empowering them for Christian life and mission.
- Offering a strong core of general education courses to increase students’ knowledge of the world in which they minister.
- Equipping students for affecting change in every sector of society through the demonstration and advancement of God’s kingdom in the earth.
- Resourcing students, alumni, churches and marketplace leaders for ministry, authentic evangelism, Christian education and cultural transformation.
- Promoting and modeling the importance of continuing education for the purpose of personal growth, vocational development and the establishing of a lifestyle of life-long learning.
"It's helped me to realize that ministry is all about people, and the key is to love people!"
- Nina Trevino, Alumnus
"It has broadened my understanding that makes my impossibilities possible."
- Beth Staten, Alumnus
"You don't only know how to live, you learn what to live for!"
- Jonathan Chano
"You can go to another Bible College and learn about God's Generals or come to Valor and receive the spirit of one."
- Ryan Alt, Alumnus
"Your destiny is determined in your desire to pursue."
- John Shelton, Alumnus
"Valor showed me how to tap into the anointing when I sing. I have sung and traveled with my family for years, but the experience at Valor prepared me for Ministry."
- Sandy Payne, Alumnus