Employment at Valor Christian College
Are you interested in joining our team? Click a position below to display
Valor Christian College, The School of the Spirit
, with a campus in Central Ohio,
has exciting opportunities for committed, diligent Christians that desire to use
their gifts and talents to impact the world. Valor Christian College was founded by statesman, humanitarian and New York Times
best selling author, Pastor Rod Parsley. This ministry with its world-wide
platform is affecting every strata of society spiritually, educationally, economically
and culturally through various students who leave prepared for real-life ministry and application of the anointing of God on their lives.
Valor Christian College does discriminate on the basis of religion. All staff
members must be born-again Christians. Please take a moment and review the
following current employment listing for any position that you may be well suited
for at this time.
Financial Aid Counselor
Valor Christian College, The School of the Spirit, has an immediate opening for a Financial Aid Counselor.
- Work cohesively with Enrollment Services in order to facilitate outstanding services to prospective students and their parents.
- Provide one–on–one counseling to students on available federal, state, and local financial aid programs, eligibility criteria and application process.
- Intakes student financial aid documents and processes those documents through the document imaging system, Populi, and the Virtual Financial Aid Office Document Tracking System.
- Participate in graduation preview, student registration, and re–entry campaigns as necessary responding to financial aid inquiries.
- Complete weekly reports; assist with monthly accounts receivable reports; attend financial aid training seminars and workshops as required; perform other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree or minimum of an Associate’s degree required from an institution accredited by an agency recognized by the USDOE.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in Financial Aid, student services or other federal assistance related programs preferred or minimum of 2–3 years of previous accounting experience at a financial institution.
- Knowledge of state, federal, and institutional financial aid programs, policies, procedures, and regulations and/or institutional aid programs preferred.
- High proficiency with excel spreadsheets, Microsoft software, ability to utilize multiple intranet database and software utilization with technical accuracy.
- Organizational skills; professional written and verbal communication skills required.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to include some evening and weekends required.
Successful candidates will be a consistent witness for Jesus Christ; maintain a courteous and Christ–like attitude; and agree to adhere to the standards of moral conduct and mission, vision, and values of Valor Christian College and World Harvest Church.
We offer a comprehensive benefits plan including health, dental, vision, life, 403(b) retirement plan and disability insurance.
We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all qualified applicants regardless of age, race, color, sex, national origin, disability or any other characteristic as required by state and federal laws and as applicable to churches.
To be considered for one of the positions above, download the
Valor Christian College Employment Application
(PDF) and email or
fax it along with your resume and a letter of introduction to:
Confidential Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Confidential Fax Line: (614) 834-3324
In your letter of introduction, please express your interest in the desired position,
present your salary expectations, and highlight your qualifications.
Valor Christian College offers competitive wages commensurate with education and experience.
All full-time positions have great benefits, including full family medical, dental
and vision insurance for staff members and their immediate family. We also
offer life insurance, disability, insurance, retirement funds, paid vacations, personal
leave time and paid extended holidays.
Successful candidates will be a consistent witness for Jesus Christ; maintain
a courteous and Christ-like attitude; and agree to adhere to the standards of moral
conduct and mission, vision, and values of Valor Christian College and World Harvest Church.