Bachelor Degree ProgramsThe Bachelor of Arts in Christian Ministry provides students with a focus on developing the skills to study and apply sound biblical principles and choose to focus on four areas of concentration. The learning outcomes of the Bachelor of Arts in Christian Ministry include the following:
- Gain an understanding of leadership and spiritual authority based on a thorough understanding of Scripture and church history.
- Acquire a working knowledge of decision-making skills, conflict resolution and operational best practices in a church, Christian ministry or other organization.
- Prepare students for work as a leader in a church, Christian ministry or other organization.
- Gain an understanding of the importance of discipleship and effective servant leadership in various forms of ministry.
- Apply a biblical worldview to current issues in the church and the culture.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate the Gospel with excellence, in writing and via the spoken word, across multiple settings and media.
Students may transfer a limited number of credits into this program. All transfer requests must be courses from accredited institutions. Students enrolled in this program must complete 120 credit hours.
Take a look at each of the academic plans for our Minor programs below to see what option is best for you! Minors marked with an asterisk (*) are available online only.
NEW ONLINE MINORS FOR FALL 2023: Biblical Counseling, Biblical Languages, Biblical Studies, and Nonprofit Leadership!
Associate Degree ProgramsValor Christian College offers Associate of Applied Science Degree Programs to examine the breadth of the discipline. Each two year program offers courses in General Education, Bible and Theology, Christian Leadership, Christian Ethics, Spiritual Formation and Church History. Students enrolled in these programs must complete 63 credit hours (Music Ministry-64 credit hours). Students may transfer a limited number of courses into this program. All transfer requests must be courses from accredited institutions.
All courses will be offered on the Populi (LMS) platform. vcc.populiweb.com. The Valor Online Coordinator and Registrar (firstname.lastname@example.org) will assist you with registering for each session.
One-Year Certificate Programs
Do you have a desire to further your education but are not ready to jump into an AAS or a BA Program? Valor Christian College offers one-year Certificate programs with courses in General Education, Bible and Theology, Christian Ethics, Spiritual Formation, Christian Leadership and three courses in your selected area of study. Students may not transfer courses into this program.
Students in these programs of concentration receive strong biblical foundations and tools to use in their chosen area of ministry. These programs offer intensive classroom study while providing hands-on experience in a variety of ministry areas. Called and committed faculty help make this a unique life and learning experience.
Valor Christian College's founder, Dr. Rod Parsley, is committed to seeing the world changed from this place … by graduates like you!